Thursday 29 April 2010

Thursday

So last night was just wonderfull. I love my nan more than anything in the whole world. She prepared a nice little lunch for us to take into the show too which was much appreciated. The actual show was immense, and i don't even care how gay it sounds, the skating was pretty amazing. When i come back in another life, this is something i'm taking up (along with playing the piano). All the male skaters are pretty pretty fit. Especially Daniel, and Chris Fountain, yes Justin from Hollyoaks. I'm still pretty sure Daniel is gay though, if he is what a waste really! Got the day off today with is pretty nice. Had a nice early wake up call though, thanks Henry. Not doing much today, need to put the clean sheets back on my bed, looking forward to those bad boys tonight! Need to write a mini personal statement, print that off, print my updated cv off, sort my record of achievement out and then hopefully i'll be pretty much sorted for next week. Wanted it all sorted before i go Liverpool so i can just enjoy myself while i'm there. Just need to get some interview clothes. Eugh. I've never even had an interview before, the only one i've had was schuh, which was a group one and i wore a fred perry polo and high wasted black skirt. Not sure what look i was going for with that one but it got me the job. Not sure they will appretiate the polo top this time however, so gunna have to purchase some sort of shit blouse. Nice. I'm sure i'll come up with something cool anyway.
How much better is Joe McElderrys version of the climb rather than Miley Cyrus.
xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment