Sunday 25 April 2010

smudged make up and smokey clothes

So this weekend has been rather lovely so far. Not drinking Friday did me somegood i think, although i ruined the plan not to drink last night so i guess it doesn't really matter. But anyway, i got a decent amount of zeds friday night and felt pretty refreshed the next day. The weather was beaut too saturday so i was eager to get out in it. Saw Joe which was nice. Had a good catch up, sat on the park eating sweets, drinking juice, talking about fit people. Yes i'm 19. Walked to Kirby, and then later got picked up by my darling brother. Went home and changed and we later headed pub. It was a surreal night to say the least, ended up in a flat above Groby chippy surrounded by people i've never met eating pizza and listening to a lot of Plan B and Chase & Status. Happy days. Was nice to spend some time with my brother though. Felt like it had been to long. Got driven home in an ambulance repair van, with the siren light on and everything. Again, pretty surreal. Stayed at my brothers and was woken with the staffy climbing over me. Lovely. So, got a little more drunk than intended, my clothes bloody stink of smoke, and i feel a little delicate.. but only spent a fiver so in my eyes its well worth it. Probably should grow up soon, but not before my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment