Monday 12 April 2010

For Henry

Last night was actually beautiful. Went to Hollys before the work meeting to have pre drinks before the bbq. Ended up getting quite tipsy and stumbling into the work meeting, giggling alot and craxking jokes all over the place. Nobody (important) noticed which was all good. Sat through a very boring hour and a half listening to stuff i already knew. Yes i know i need to communicate well with my customers, and approach them, and smile and ask questions even if they blatently don't want a pleasant conversation about the weather. So after sobering up alot me and Holly invited everyone back to hers for a bbq on the balcony. Turned out to be one of my favourite nights, laughed alot! Ate good food, had good company, drank good (ish) alcohol, and seen even some old faces of schuh (i.e Rebz) . All was lovely. Got shouted at by the neighbours for making too much noise in which Tanika replied with 'shut the fuck up'. Didn't go down to well...
When everyone was feeling rather tired and it was time to go home me, Holly and Marc settled down on the sofa with a duvet, a cup of tea and Finding Nemo. We watched in total silence, even the credits too. Went to sleep at about 3am.
Woke up to Monday morning, and the sun certainly was not shining. Boo. Was hoping it would be another nice day but i was incredibly let down, me and Holly chilled on the balcony anyway and looked over the last nights mess. The bottles, fag ash, ice cream pots, glasses, and half eaten burgers was such a lovely sight at 9am the next day. We cleaned up a little and uploaded the photos to facebook. (All of which are disgusting of me) We went downstairs and woke Marc up. Watched friends and i went to get ready. Left Hollys about half 12 and walked into the town with Marc. Was nice to see him, and i left him as he headed back the the train station to go home to Peterborough.
When i finally did get home the dog was excited to be let out and to see me, and decided to take everything he owned outside. Always handy. I got showered, ate, and got ready to catch another bus back into town ( i spend too much of my life on buses) . Met Holly in town and we went to see the new gym we have both joined. All looked very posh and definately worth £9.99 a month. Slightly put off by our 'personal trainer' as all he was interested in was getting discount on shoes. Errrrrrr happening. Nipped into work to check my hours, and to see Lynn after her antics of drinking a whole bottle of pimms and falling over on the way home, to be rudely interupted by a certain manager. Talk about grinding my gears, me and Holly moaned for a whole half hour after. Standard really. Bumped into our boy Jamie next door in BANK and stood chatting for ages about him leaving. Was really nice to see him to speak to him properly and i feel like a weights been lifted. Just felt nice to catch up really. I think a nights out is needed for the schuh lot again, and i don't mean Kims leaving do.
Got a lift home with mum and since then all i've been doing is chilling and eating. Roll on when the gym opens because i am getting fit. I need too, like seriously! Having a quiet night in tonight i think. Will be nice to sleep in my own bed as i havn't for the past 3 nights! I have work tomorrow however, 12-5 so that should be alright. Be nice to meet the new girl at work 'Katie Perry'. (her actual name).
That was my past 2 days or so. I seem to write on this alot more than i used too. I feel like i always have something to put, even if it is pointless rubbish that nobody ACTUALLY cares about. I just think it's interesting when i get to read this back and be like 'why did i talk about schuh so much?' - the answer to that is probably because it's all i do at the minute. Sad i know but it gets the money on the table right? I just wish i enjoyed it abit more, like i used to. But oh well, lifes a bitch.
I hope you enjoyed my detailed day ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment