Tuesday 27 April 2010

me myself and i

I quite like change. I like how my rooms bigger with my bed pushed up against the wall but i worry in case i miss getting out that side of the bed. I like to organise my dvds into groups so there nicely in order. I don't like how dusty old cameras get and how long it takes to clean them. I like my old suitcase the other side of my bed and using it for a bed side table. I like my view. I really really like reading this Harry Potter book. I want a bigger wardrobe, or less clothes but i don't really want less clothes. I like my new jeans, pretty comfy. I got really pissed off at work today for the fact the new manger gave me 50% on a checklist when i've never got below 80%. I want to watch the films that still have the wrappers on them, these being : Juno, Babel, Monsters Inc, and Little Miss Sunshine. I hate my tv and don't want one in my room, I like fresh bed sheets, I like clean rooms, I hate dust, and hair. I like your new photograph and new blog, I like you, hate you, miss you, and really like you.



The end.

the last bit is 5 different people.

No comments:

Post a Comment