Saturday 17 April 2010

Sun sun sun

Currently sat in my lovely garden listening to my 'chillin songs' on spotify which consists of bombay bicycle club, mystery jets, lighthouse family and maroon 5. Lovely. My hangover has seemed to have dissapeared. Just feeling a little delicate but i'm sure i'll be fine by tonight. Hair of the dog anyone? eugh..
Going to a house party tonight in Nottingham which should be a good laugh. If its as good as the last one anyway! Especially as everyones gunna be dressed in 80's clothing. Fun times for me. Get the retro sneaks out!! Got all this weekend off which is a good job becuase i don't think i would have got through today if i had work. I really can't do this 'manning up' thing. If i'm ill from a nightout everything has to stop! Luckily the sunshine seems to be doing me some good. I think my body hates me from last night so it's soaking up the rays (not really).
Not really got any big plans for this week considering i'm about as skint as a homeless person. Roll on Thursday as it's payday. Going out for Kims leaving do, but to be honest, most of the people that i have spoken to aint really that up for it. I also have work the next day at 11 so it's not like i'll be going mental (not that i go mental all the time or anything). Going to Williams Tuesday night which should be lovely. Decided Friday wouldn't be the best idea as i would have had to wait around in town for him for about 3 hours. So we decided on Tuesday. He's getting the ice cream! Me and Holly went to our gym induction the other day which was pretty helpful. Got a rough idea of what machines i need to go on (all of them), and the girl was really nice that did it. Just can't wait to get myself down there now. Just hope it's something i stick with!
I don't really have anything else to say. I'm glad i'm back to writing long enteries. It makes me feel happy for reasons i can't explain. Gay i know. All this sun makes me want a holiday. I can't wait for next year. Zante for 5 months anyone? Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment