Sunday 18 April 2010

quick update

So last night turned out to be a let down. It's a shame really as it took us probably just over an hour to actually find the place, and the effort that Chris had gone too was amazing! Everyone seemed to have made a big effort really. Its just the party atmosphere was abit .. well, dead? The bottle of wine i had managed to get out of my dad wasn't tasting too sweet so me and Becca settled in the dining room eating crisps. Fun times. After an hour or so we decided to leave as Becca wasn't drinking at all. The journey home took just under half hour! Stopped to get ice cream, which is pretty standard. Got home to clumber which was an amazing comfort after being all over the place all night. Was nice to be comfy, to have food, drink and warmth and i'd say we laughed alot even considering the let down party ways. Got some food, got the duvet and watched Ghost Ship until we were both falling sleep. Spooning please, always. Woke up to breakfast in bed and we sat and watched hollyoaks for about 3 hours. She's too good to me. Just recently got in to see my nan was round which is nice. I love seeing her, and shes taking me to see the dancing on ice live at nottingham. I enjoy it because of how excited she is. Decided to take the dog for a walk as the weathers pretty nice once again ! I'm loving the sunshine, everyones so much happier when the weathers good.
Not really got alot planned for today, going to get my application sorted out and might watch a film later. Other than that, a nice lazy sunday please! Hope everyones feeling okay today too. It's nice to enjoy a Sunday where i'm not hungover for once. That makes me sound awful. What is my life. Least it's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment