Friday 2 April 2010

yesterday

was pretty good, not laughed about one thing like that for ages! Charlieeeeee! me and Jackie have found our new love. I know you will be reading so i won't repeat everything we said once again. Those who don't know, i've got a feeling you sort of had to be there/know. Soz. Went town and did abit of shopping, got some amazingggg joggers/comfy trousers, although i went to wear them today and they fell to bits on me, not happy! Could easily repair them but why should i when i spent 20 quid on them! Hopefully will be getting a new pair tomorrow, know what i'm chilling in Sunday! Had a drink in good old cafe nero and laughed some more, saw Allyson too which was nice. Decided Gynsills would be a good idea to get food, 2 for a tenner, can't go wrong! It rained, but oh well. Was meant to be going cinema with cortez but i should learn by now that if i don't hear anything i should just stay home! He had some buisness to attend to last minute so i spent money in paperchase. Bit dissapointed how my 'alphabet beads' don't include the letters, N, L, or V. Not good as i was going to make braclets for people that included the word 'love'. Another thing i need to return tomorrow. Been shopping today with mother, bought some goodies and treated myself to some grey nail varnish. Thats all in right?
Tonight should be good, pre lash and then hopefully out. I'm pretty skint but after tonight i'm giving my mum my card and not letting myself spend anything i don't need! Trying to save bad for life and it's just not happening! Money burns a whole far too easily! Anyway, thats all to report for now... will probably update you of how last night went tomorrow. Hopefully won't be feeling to rough as i've got work, should be fun :|
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment