Monday 5 April 2010

Looks like if i want to do everything right within the next few months i'm going to need a lot more money than i currently have. With only a little saved i'm going to have to cut back majorly on the things i love most; clothes and alcohol. Easier said than done, i spend my wages before i even get them and even though i'm nearly skint at this moment in time, i'm craving a night out. Great. Decided i'm well up for creamfields this year, i'm not missing my opportunity this year. Funny how things turn out isn't it. Creamfields 09 was a deffo no no, but this year i've seen the line up and ready for the uv paint. Are you ready?
Looking forward to the pub crawl when we get paid however, Will is organising it and hasn't stopped going on about it all day so i'm hoping it's worth all his excitement. I can't believe it was Hannahs last shift today either, very sad as i say bye to another one. It bought back memories of when i had to say bye to Cortez! She loved her Edward and Jacob picture! It's wierd how many people have left/are thinking of leaving. It makes me want to leave. Everyone's moving on and i feel i should be too but i'm stuck here with people asking 'what are you doing'. I hate that question. Ask me that question in September and hopefully i'll have a plan. Whatever happens, i won't be in Leicester much longer. I know i always say this, i don't blame you for thinking 'yeah right', sometimes i don't think i can do it myself, but i need change.
I will sort my life out, and whoever reads this will be there every step of the way, just wait; when i'm rich and famous this blog will be worth millions!!

Kieran complained that he was never mentioned in any of my blogs, maybe because i don't expect someone like you to read them? Kieran works at schuh, and bullies me in the stockroom. However annoying this can be, i do enjoy working with him, you're alright i suppose :)
(this good enough for you?)

p.s Hi Jackie, i know you're also reading too.

bring on summer 2010.

1 comment: