Saturday 24 April 2010

Got my interview date through, and looking at what they want me to bring to the interview scares me a little. I've never ever had an interview before and it says it will last from 3-4 hours. Nice. I'm sure i'll sort it out, well i best do as i have less than 2 weeks to do it. Stress.
I'm just gunna enjoy this weekend however, i don't have work and don't intend to be worrying about anything. Save all that for nearer the time. I've always done this, i guess sometimes it can backfire when you find yourself thinking oh shit... but oh well.
Seeing Joe later, not seen his face in a while. Taking the camera as it's begging to be used and the weathers pretty decent again too. Will upload a couple of photos later i guess. Nothing really big planned for next week other than working. Probably fit seeing Becca in here and there. Next weekend is sounding appealing too. Marcs trying to organise people to have some drinks in the day, think hes thinking of somewhere like abbey park for food and some alcohol in the lovely sunshine. Lets hope it's not cold/raining or it's too the pub for me.
Not really done much today, woke to breakfast in bed which was nice even though i was about half asleep whilst eating. Fell pretty much straight back sleep once i'd had it. Had a sorter late night last which i didn't mind what so ever, but the lie in was greatly appriciated. Got up and listened to some music whilst just lying in bed, window open, curtains softly blowing. Beaut. Dyed my hair, painted my nails, got changed and now i'm sitting in a really messy bedroom waiting for a text from Joe. Thats all i've really got to say to be honest. Current mood though is 10/10 which is always good.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment