Sunday 11 April 2010

It was nice to spend some time with Hannah last night, walked miles to get food (literally) and talked and laughed alot. Mostly Hannah just telling me stories about her time in Zante. Food was good and was good to get back to hers and have a laugh at Michael Mcintyre. Got up early this morning to catch the first bus home, as i've got a busy day planned, need to sort my bedroom out before anything though, someone come do it for me? This week should be nice, looking forward to next weekend already if everythings still on, and hopefully we should sort the holiday out soon. Was hoping the weather would be nicer today, me and Holly are having a bbq but it's cloudy! Anyway, i'm off to paint my nails and possibly start on my room.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment