Saturday 8 May 2010

Saturdayyyyyyyyy

Today has flew by, it only seemed like 2 minutes ago since i was waking up! Work was alright i guess, some pretty good people in so it flew. Was on cash desk most of my shift also which was a laugh being with Tanika. Love how much she embarrased me too. No really.... Didn't go bright red or anything, and when i felt a really sharp pain in my heart she was about ready to pick the photo up and ring an ambulance, at least i know she cares i suppose. Met Holly after work and went gym. Some how managed to spend 2 and a half hours there, not quite sure how that happened! Had a lovely half hour wait for my bus, made a mate though. Sat talking to this frank turner look a like for about 15 minutes, he had dreadlocks, a pipe, and a bass guitar on his back. Lovely man! I reckon i have a sign over my head or something saying 'speak to me', or i've just got one of those faces. Got home and had sausage and mash. It was beautt. Just about to climb into a nice hot bath and catch up with the lovely Harry P. Not really had an eventful weekend to be fair, its been a cheap one however, and very relaxing so i guess thats all good. Got work tomorrow also, fun? no. I hate working Sundays. More than anything, but i guess i wouldn't be doing much else. Just cba. Suppose its money though, which i need. I've been quite good with my money this month, mind you saying that i've still got 2 weeks left. I have put some away though (gave it my mum) so i don't spend it as i need to start saving to this so called holiday that the girls are meant to be planning. I don't even care where we go, i just need to get away. Pretty up for creamfields too, and i think we have all decided that we're going for definate so i need dollar for that, it's not cheap! Mums birthday soon too, great. Might see what my brothers getting and see if he fancies getting something big and going half on it. Right, i need to tidy my room and run this bath. Pretty up for staying in there just about all night? Hopefully it will get me in the mood for sleep as i havnt been sleeping too well lately. I didn't even think i had alot on my mind but i obviously must have?! Anyway, goodnight :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment