Monday 10 May 2010

OH HI.

Today has been actually really good. If you asked me why, i wouldn't be able to tell you. I've just been in a happy mood. Thought work was going to be a drag doing 5 hours with no break but it was actually okay :) Stocked up on relentless and sweets for the ride which seemed to help massivly. Went gym after work and saw Holly and Steph there. Stayed until my legs felt like jelly and then got the bus home. Standing up all the way wasn't fun. Thats basically my day. Still in a pretty good mood now. Day off tomorrow, might go gym and head into town to find mum a birthday present. Got that meeting at leicester college wednesday morning, then i'll pop into the hospital to see my mum and then, if he's still up for it head over to Wills house for a film sesh. I think he needs some cheering up so hopefully some simple films and ice cream should do the trick. He doesn't know i'm buying ice cream either so he should be delighted. Working thursday and then seeing Cortez after work. Starbucks with him should be good. Dying to tell him lots of stuff. May be going out thursday night, may not. I need to check funds. Same goes for tomorrow night too. Becca mentioned something about soarpoint which i'm well up for. Havn't been in ages! But i need to check my bank account sometime soon. Working Friday, my last shift with Sheema. I can't believe she's actually going America. I'm jealous beyond words. As is Lynn. Don't think i'll be out at the weekend either, but i've managed to get it off work so might just havea couple of drinks with Becca as i think she needs some cheering up also! Not doing much tonight, might just watch a film/family guy/read harry potter. Good times? I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment