Wednesday 12 May 2010

nice.

Hello, today was very productive.
I realised that i won't have to work at schuh for the rest of my life, and have been given a lot more options after my meeting with a careers advisor.
I visited mum at work at got introduced to about 25 people. Can't remember there names for anything except Ben.
I went gym.
I went home for something to eat, get changed and let the dog out.
I got the bus back into town, sat talking to Shed (see link at bottom of blog).
I went to the shop and bought ice cream and sweets.
I walked to Wills.
Will made cheese sandwiches and we watched 'The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou', and 'Zombie Land'. Both of which i enjoyed alot.
We ate ice cream.
We listened to Japanese rap and white stripes.
I walked to the bus station.
Saw Shed again. Saw Jess. Saw Charlie. Saw Gregg.
Got home. Watched 'Flight plan' with mum, and now, i'm..here.

No comments:

Post a Comment