Tuesday 11 May 2010

SUMMER. WANT. NOW.





I want the summer to be here properly. I want to spend it with everyone i love. I can't wait to sit outside for hours just talking and picking grass and laughing and listening to music off someones phone, eating ice cream and ice lollys and playing i have never whilst drinking cocktails out of flasks and water bottles. I want picnics, and flowery clothes. I can't wait until creamfields, i can't wait to just be so happy that nothing could get me down. I want alot of alcohol, and alot of people. I wanna go work and look forward to finishing to get out in the sun, i want mcflurrys, toffee sundaes, tents, festival hair, wellies, checkered shirts, that festival smell, crazy drunken people you meet once and never see again, flowers in hair, sharing tents, camp fires, that 6 am sun rise you see because you didn't go bed, strongbow, vodka and gin. I want highwaisted shorts, big sunglasses and flip flops. I want bradgate park until it gets dark, beer gardens, boys in shorts, i want a beach, bikinis and late nights talking to new people. I want long walks, parties in fields, muddy shoes. I want that glow.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment