Wednesday 5 May 2010

oh.

So i had what i guess is called an 'interview'. Although i don't really see how a group of chavs and me in a room, getting a one to one with a tutor for only 5 minutes is an interview. I mean c'mon really?! But anyway, i got to leave after about 1 minute of talking to the lovely man, as he looked over my application and noticed i had a levels. Apparently i'm too qualified for the course, and i've got to go back Wednesday to see what other options i have. I feel today wasn't productive at all and i have no idea what i'm gunna do now. I guess i'll just have to wait for Wednesday to see what else i can do. Rubbish. Really really rubbish.

2 comments:

  1. charming aint it, how can you be too qualified for a job? hope it goes well for you GL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know tell me about it! Thanks love :)

    ReplyDelete