Tuesday 4 May 2010

So

If all goes well tomorrow then i'm on the road to my 5 year plan. Pretty scary stuff. Got until September to do what the hell i like so might aswell work as much as i can i buy what ever the hell i like, because lets face it, when i'm at college i'll have no time to work, except the weekends so will be skint and my money will be going on driving lessons and saving for Zante. Theres a couple of things i wanna buy though, mostly pointless pretty things i don't actually need but would be nice to have anyway. I wouldn't mind a better ipod, one that holds more songs as i hate having to delete stuff to make room. Also wouldn't mind some of the new ugg boots i've just come across on the schuh website. Always been pretty against paying that much money for what they are but these are beaut. Another tattoo would be nice too, but thats something i always say. I might aswell do it while i can, because theres gunna come a day when i won't be able to buy nothing like this without saving for a while. I'm pretty lucky when it comes to living at home, parents are chilled when it comes to board. ANYWAY. I'M RAMBLING ABOUT MONEY. WTF. K BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment