Friday 7 May 2010

good morning

I got a good nights sleep last night for the first time in ages, i woke up and didn't want to move. I've got work later, a lovely 1-8 shift (the one i should have done last week). It's gunna be the biggest drag ever and i just know it. Hopefully working with some good people though, and i need a catch up with people as it feels like i've not been work in weeks! Going gym after work, and then will probably go straight home as i have work alll weekend too. I guess i had my time off in the week so it's only fair! Quite like Satursdays though, just because everyone is in and it's a good laugh out the back. The banter is always on top form! Right, this was really pointless but oh well. I'm off to get some breakfast and look for my jeans, then it's off to work i go. Nice.

Isn't it strange how the smallest things can make you smile?
mhbmghbjknn jkgb.

No comments:

Post a Comment