Sunday 2 May 2010

Oh hi.

I guess i haven't done one of these in a while, so i'll update you with the latest.
Not really done much since Thursday to be fair, had a lovely day off though and didn't really do much, from half 4 my day got even better too. Had work Friday, and managed to somehow get all my hours wrong once again?! I don't know how i do it, someone should write them down for me or something. But anyway, worked 1-5 instead of 1-8 which isn't the worst thing ever! Just means because i messed it all up they wanted me to work Saturday, which i guess i don't mind doing. Its not like i had plans and Saturdays are usually pretty steady meaning the shift goes quick and there's usually a lot of staff in. Which there was. Didn't do anything Friday night, went for some dinner with my dad and helped him out with the shopping. Got some strawberry cheesecake icecream out of it so im happy! Was nice to go bed at a reasonable hour too, ready for work the next day. Had work 12-4 Saturday and as i predicted it was so so busy. Literally never get a minute to stop and compose yourself as your from one customer to the next. I quite like it that way sometimes, abit of a buzz, and it makes working week days seem like a complete doss. There were millions of staff in too, and had a good catch up with a couple i hadn't seen in ages. My Saturday night started with a text that read 'house party at mine if you fancy it'. Was pretty up for that! Turned out to be more of a gathering really, but was a good laugh anyway. I was pretty happy that Henry turned up despite him being terrified of everything. Took the piss out of Spooner alot, and listened to a really really random mix of tunes throughout the night. Went sleep about half 4. Didn't get a great nights sleep to be fair, kept waking up for what felt every 5 minutes but oh well. Everyone left quite early and when i got in i ate quite alot of toast, due to the lack of food yesterday. I'm sure toast and a starbucks, oh and a piece of ham isn't too good for me, along with all that alcohol , but there you go. May or may not be going to Birmingham tonight, all depends if a. We (me and my brother) can get a lift there and back, b. Early bird tickets are still available, I'm not paying 36 quid. and c. If i can even be bothered. But i guess we will sort something out.
Going Liverpool tomorrow so i'm very much worrying alot about money issues. I've been quite good with my money so far, only going a bit mad on the first day but since then all i've really bought is coffee and energy drinks. Healthy yeah. This weekend is gunna hit the balance hard but i'm just not gunna think about it. Mums birthday soon too so got to save some money for that. Other than these things, i reckon i can just become a recluse for the next 2 weeks and hide away in my bedroom. I have plenty of films to get through anyway.
This week should be a good one then, got my interview Wednesday, which i will prepare for nearer the time. Want it all fresh in my head for the day. Also need to find something to wear for it. Once these things are done i guess i can just hope for the best. Just want it over with so i can get on with doing normal things.
Not really alot more to say, i will keep you updated anyway if anything happens. I'm sure it will.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment