Wednesday 16 June 2010

Oh hello.

I'm pretty sure there are more productive things i could be doing than lying in bed writing this, but oh well. So i had work tonight, only a 5-8 but still, i didn't want to be there. Especially with the lovely weather i just wanted to be sitting outside enjoying it all. However, it was good to see Lynn again, and late nights usually fly by. I also need the hours too, even if it is only 3! The night did go fast, and for some reason we were really over staffed with 4 of us and a manager when usually theres only 2 of us and even then we're standing round finding little things that need doing. Julie was managing though, so therefore we found ourselves working up until 8 on the dot anyway. Had some chinese lady come and order 30 pairs of hunter wellies, and when i asked what they were for, she simply replied 'for partying in my country'. Oh right.. cool. It was still light when i got out, which was unexpected and i got the bus straight to Jackies. Pippa and Lucy were already there and we sat and discussed holidays. Turns out i need alot more than i though as i completely forgot that my stupid passport has expired. Damn. Thats another 100 quid on top of everything as i need it renewing as soon as possible! That also means a trip to Peterbourough?! As thats our nearest passport office. It's all alot of effort and money and i'm hoping that my rents don't mind me borrowing the money too much. If they do i can just bring up how they bought my brother a car and he paid them off week by week for about a year! At least i know it will be well worth it. I need a holiday so bad and need something to look forward too! As much as the money thing is getting me abit stressed theres always a way round it, and i'm sure everything will work out just fine!
Other than work and holiday planning not a lot has been kicking off, went out last night which was fun, me Jackie and Lucy managed to drink 3 bottles of wine between us. LOVELY. Not too drunk then, ended up texting Henry about 15 thousand times. I guess thats pretty standard though. Went Soarpoint, and was REFUSED ENTRY once again due to my out of date passport. Pissed me off so much as everyone was in there waiting for us. I swear they hate me! They didnt let me in on my birthday either! But anyway, after that little let down we went highcross then mosh. Blagged all 3 of us in for free too which was sweet. Danced alot, laughed alot, tried to stop Lucy from falling over alot and finally ended up in subway. Bed felt nice at 4 am.
Next week i've not really got a whole lot planned. Hoping tomorrow we get the holiday booked or at least know how much i'll be needing, and then i'm working at the weekend. Got Sunday off which is nice as its fathers day. I have no idea what my father would like, probably just get him some sort of aftershave. Standard. Meant to be going out Saturday night also but i really don''t think i can afford it. I will now become a recluse until next month, but even then i'll be working hard to pay people off. Oh i just need to win the lottery bad! At least with summer coming up i can just chill out side drinking the wine that this household seems to gather. That sounds like my perfect evening if you ask me. Just need some nice company! Got quite a big thing happening Tuesday and i'm pretty excited/nervous. I want it alot but don't want to really jinx it so won't say no more until Tuesday evening about that !Other than that, i'm pretty much out of things to say. Oh yeah it's the lovely Josephs 18th today. If you're reading, which you're probably not, but anyway hope you had a lovely day and i hope you're drunk right now. I'll try and keep you updated as much as possible on the holiday. Like i said i'll hopefully know more tomorrow and will actually properly have something to get excited about. If the holiday fails i'm robbing schuh and running away forever. That will be all :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment