Tuesday 29 June 2010

asdfghj

Sometimes i just get so tempted to walk straight out of work, it pisses me off so much, and gets me really andry that sometimes i just wanna walk out. I really don't understand how they expect us to get jobs done whilst serving. It pisses me off so much, i swear it just doesn't look professional if we're trying to clean, especially if we're really busy. Eugh. We all work bloody hard every at that place, ok so sometimes it can be a laugh when we're dead but most of the time we're running around all over the place doing the shit jobs when there are more important things to be doing. It just gets me angry. I want a new job asap and it seems nothings around. Just want a normal 9-5 monday to friday job. Is that too much to ask for?! Ok, so that rant is over. On the flip side though,
it was lovely to see a friendly face come in work to meet me out, got the bus home with Jackie and sat outside for a couple of hours talking about the holiday and what not. She left and now i'm sitting in my room with no lights on in silence. It's weird not having him to talk too. Sort of like i've lost something important that i carry round with me everyday. Like when you wear a piece of jewellery everyday straight for so long , that when you realise you forgot to put it on you feel naked. It's like that. I'm sure i'll manage though! It's only really a week to wait too. I'll be too busy being drunk the second week. Which could turn bad as i might think it's a good idea to text you costing me about 4654e43 quid at the end of the month. I bet at the time i'll just be like careeee. (Jackie, you have to stop me from doing this) So yeah, for this week i don't really have an awful lot planned. Tomorrow i'm working 9-1:30 which will be easy and a good laugh as Sherri's in for most my shift. Thursday i'm seeing Sherri once again, hopefully getting drunk on the cheap in some park if the weathers nice, friday i'll proabably be chilling, or packing, or tidying my room. For some reason i can't go away with a messy room. I'd hate to return after a long trip knowing it wasn't all tidy for when i fall through the door. But yeah, Friday will mainly just be preparing for holiday, checking i've got everything. Saturday i have work, pretty glad actually otherwise i'll just be sitting at home going mental due to excitement. I get very excited easily. Like ever since i was little i've been one of these people that still can't sleep on christmas eve, and silly little things like films coming out. I like having things to look forward too. It's what gets me through life. So yeah, pretty glad i'll be kept busy most of Saturday otherwise i'd probably explode. I'll get home Saturday and pack my last bits and try and get to sleep. I bet it doesn't happen though!

I can't wait for you to get back the most though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment