Tuesday 8 June 2010

Oh life.

So i applied for a couple of new jobs last night, really hoping i hear something from there as i'm getting abit desperate. Work is really starting to grind me down, to the point where i just find myself complaining all the time up until i actually have to go, to when i'm there throughout my whole shift, counting down until i can go home. Rubbish, i've never thought this about any of my jobs, but i guess i've never stayed within the same job for longer than 2 years. As you have guessed if you read this, i like change alot, unless i think something worths sticking with. So anyway, i'm feeling quite lucky about these jobs so hopefully something new is round the corner. I want that excited feeling about meeting new people and doing new things. I'm sorry to moan so much about work. It's just horrible at the minute.
So today was okay i guess, getting up for work was pretty much the hardest thing ever. Work was annoying, didn't get out until late due to the stupid amount of time they give me to do jobs. Seriously, i can't do 5 jobs at the same time and be expected to get a big list of jobs done in 4 hours. Getting out of work late made me late to get to Wills which left hardly anytime for films and food as i was meeting my mum out of work in a couple of hours time. However, timing was perfect as we watched the darjeeling limited, which was lovely, much like all the other films he has sat me down and made me watch. Ate pizza and i met my mum out work at 4. Weathers been horrible all day, very stuffy and hot but has not stopped raining. Don't get me wrong, sometimes i love rain, especially when its the sort of rain you don't mind being out in, like when you're on your way home and don't care, or with friends, or on a walk with the dog.. but sometimes i just wish it was sunny, everyones in a better and happy mood when the suns out. Oh well, i suppose we are living in the uk.

I'm ranting again arn't i. Sorry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment