Friday 4 June 2010

Friday.

Hello, it's not even 9am yet and i'm already up showered and dressed. Due to the fact the electric metre man said he will be arriving any time from 8am to 8pm i now have to be in all day until he comes. Quite ridiculous i'd say. I also didn't sleep very well last night, so today i'm very tired and just want to sleep in the sun. Boo.
Some how i seem to have found myself in between a rock and a hard place, i don't really know what to do but i guess i knew this all along so here's the part where you tell me 'i told you so'. You're just too nice to have around.
I understand this sounds deep coming from a 19 year old hopeless romantic but i literally have no idea what i'm doing with my life. It's all abit fucked at the minute and it's driving me mad but i guess i've just got enjoy the summer with the people that matter. I've always loved the little things the most so the first step to putting a smile on my face is the weather.
This is short but i'm rubbish with my words at the minute, i think it pretty much sums up where i am though...abit, well.. lost?

No comments:

Post a Comment