Friday 28 September 2012

Sorting my life out feels so good, i'm jobless and feel really useless right now which isn't helping but thinking positive is key!
This time in 2 weeks i'll hopefully have heard back from a job and have an interview.
This time in 2 months i would have a job and be doing all that christmas shopping that i can't wait to get started on. I'll also have started driving lessons.
This time in 5 months i'll be still enjoying my change in job.
This time in a year i hope to be on the road, earning my own money and looking into booking a nice get away for a few weeks. Thailand please ♥

Along the way i hope to have lots of fun, meet up with lots of the sunny beach lot, and get drunk lots of times.
This is my plan of action...very unlike me, i hate planning. Let's see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment