Friday 14 September 2012

I've been home a week now and i'm still lovin every minute. My own bed, bloody amazing!!! It's been so good to catch up with everyone too. I've spent the last 5 months with some of the most amazing and interesting people, but when it comes down to it, you can't beat a catch up with your bestest friends. Seeing Jackie & Lucy made my week, i don't think i quite realised how much i missed them. ♥
Seeing Hannah, and spending some time with Schuh and Alex also has been a highlight of my week. Not much has changed since i went, other than some rather funny stories from the schuh lot, i don't think i've missed much, which is how i like it :)
I got to catch up with Richard, Rachel and their beautful little girl Charlotte. I'm so happy for them and it's so nice to see such a perfect happy family. I can't wait to see her grow up and spoil her lots! They also gave me alot to think about on the 'future card' which has made an idea that was once just an idea seem quite achievable. They both have certainly gave me lots to think about.
I'm liking being home, even if i am still unemployed and have no money...yeah i'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment