Wednesday 6 January 2010

on a cold winters day

I feel the need to blog ! Perfect weather for it as im lying in bed wearing pjs , a over sized grey hoodie and a big scarf . I did have plans to wake up today , dye my hair , get ready for work and off i go . Turns out arriva was backing my idea of staying in bed and the buses are not running ! Theres something about the snow that makes everything seem about ten times prettier . My back garden looked amazing when it was untouched this morning , soon after the dog was prancing round in it and it didnt look so magical . Least he had fun though .
Yesturday was a strange one , a lot of things happened that made my day a little bit better . I got chatting to a lovely Irish lady at the bus stop about various things , and she offered to pay extra to my bus fair when the stupid bus driver wouldnt take my pound coin because it was dirty . I could have picked her up and hugged her right at that moment but luckily i had a spare quid floating around and there was no need to take her pension away .
I'm not entirely sure whats happened to the general public but it seems the weathers doing something as we have had the wierdest people ever come into work . What was with the beefcake man that wanted a pair of 'posh shoes' for playing snooker in , but also wanted something to give him height . Then he kept asking for my opinion , like i even care though really ! Then he was saying how hes built like a brick and i should see his arms . At that point i decided to get out as quickly as possible and swiftly approached another customer . The man didn't buy anything but did come back another two times . Complete wierdo !
The man in the wheel chair , you , probably opened my eyes alot actually . It just goes to show that you think like any one of us . Which is crazy because you must know you can't control what you do , and you must get some awful stares which is sick because you had a great sense of humour and i enjoyed the banter with you although you couldn't speak . Mental times , i hope your new cat boots serve you as well as the old ones .
After work , i felt some what very content . Dan let me go because i was getting annoyed over a addidas shoe and as i was walking through debenhams i felt somewhat excited to see how snowy it was , turned out to shoe quite a good effort and i walked to the bus station happily and trying not to slip over slightly fearing for my life . Bus didn't want to turn up , but i was happy to get a seat when it finally did . I was so shocked to see how much snow had fallen when i stepped off the bus ! Pure deep ! I enjoyed the crunching sound as i walked home . I didn't do anything last night , just debated dying my hair but thought id leave it until this morning , and thats where i am now . Debating what to do with my day off . It's stopped snowing which i didn't really want to happen as it means theres more chance of me having work tomorrow ! But oh well , anything could happen right .
Thats about it for this snowy wednesday anyway . snow photos will be up shortly no doubt ! Peace xxx ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment