Saturday 30 January 2010

Having

my other blog is making it a sort of effort to write on here , i've got so much to write about the past week that the thought of starting at the beggining makes me think cba ! This will turn out to be a bloody essay if i wrote all the gory details so i'll just keep it short . Monday night was pretty sweet . Railway times , and then sharing a lovely suade duvet please ! Soz nice house , me and Becca enjoyed the helicopter Lee ! Tired times at work the next day , nothing a boots meal deal couldn't sort out . Tuesday , soarpoint times . Probably the worse state i've been in a long long time . I can't remember about 4 hours of my night which is pretty scary ! Got home late too , and wasn't in the parents good books so decided to lay low for abit until ( for a night ) . Work the morning after this was dreadfull , thought i was gunna die or something . Everybody took the piss and that was my day to feel rubbish . It was nice to have the day off Thursday and also i got paid so obviously i headed into town . Only went in for headphones , came back with various other things , such as clothing and jewellery , and also alot of make up . Went out Thursday night but only for a couple , wanted to show my face to the schuh lot , so went for a couple of drinks in the almanak and then too nandos . It was my first nandos exprience , and i've got to say , i'm a fan . Thanks to Kieran for helping me order as i had no idea . We were deffo the couple of the night haha . Went highcross after , hardly spent a penny , then headed home for my last bus . I think it's safe to say , Jamie had a messy birthday :) Friday i had work , which was enjoyable watching everyone suffer a massive hangover from the night before . Lynn was particually enjoyable as she almost sprinted round the stockroom singing and laughing in a sort of 'why am i here' daze . Finished my shift and went on the hunt to find a certain someone a leaving present . Went railway again last night , and once again me and becca found ourselves hanging out with the same guys from the past 2 nights this week . It's all fun though . That brings me to now , lying in bed thinking what to do today , got the day of work , which isn't unusal as i hardly ever work Saturdays anymore ! Thinking i might get ready and tidy my room , could be a good start i think . I need food too . I'll try and keep this updated more often so when it comes to the end of the week im trying to remember whats happened !
In the mean time take a look at my tumblr , http://anauthenticproduct.tumblr.com/

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment