Friday 22 January 2010

well then;

It seems ages since i last wrote one of these . I'm either too busy , cba , or when it comes to it , i have nothing interesting to write . Who ever reads this surely doesnt want to hear my daily events at work . Incase you were wondering though , this week has been lovely so far . Good people at work make the day go so much better . Me and Dan had a war using carmex in the office , i dressed up in something and walked out onto the shop floor , (this shouldnt have been allowed at all!) , me and Dan procceding to bully each other is like a vicious circle , actually don't want him to leave ! best manager thankyou . Went round Wills on Wednesday to watch I'm a Cyborg , but its ok . It was a strange one to say the least . I reckon i prefered oldboy , as it had a more obvious storyline , although the way I'm a Cyborg was filmed was amazing . Very arty. Will cooked food which was nice and that was my Wednesday . Found out i will be getting a bonus next pay day which is like next Thursday ! Good times. I wish schuh would change my contracted hours however as im still contracted 8 hours a week and i do alot more , and when it comes down to holiday and these sorts of things , i don't get what i should be getting . But oh well , i'm not really complaining , just saying . Dans leaving do is on the 4th of Feb which should be pretty messy , hoping to send him off to Manc with a bang . Hes already told me what he wants as a leaving present . cheeky git . Hoping to go see Jackie this month also , might use my bonus to go see her or i won't end up seeing her for a long while . Not even for my birthday which makes me sad ! So that should be pretty don . Go mental up Liverpool for a couple of days and then sleep it off on the coach home . Sounds perfect to me . Ive missed C2 haha . Talking about my birthday , im 19 soon .How rubbish is that . I don't wanna be 19 . 18 was the best age ! 19 is one of 20 . 2o is old . I need ideas what to do for it none the less . I want something that everyone will enjoy . Soarpoint and mosh does not do this as i know only a select few would be up for that . Ive got just over a month to think about it anyway , no rush . If your wondering , i want money for my birthday , which will go into my savings account asap . Obviously not all of it . Might want some new threads before hand eh. No luck on the job front . I can tell you now , SO frustrating knowing you can't get anywhere and your stuck . I hate it . More than anything. This weekend i plan to sort it all out . How, i dont know but i will .
I best get ready for work now anyway , hopefully it goes quick and were not too busy as i want to get out on time . Hitting Leicester tonight with a few mates which should be a good one, no work tomorrow or sunday ! Donnn. Very good times indeed. Ill try and keep you updated of the weekends events . Although im not sure there will be anything exciting , i guess you never know though . Peace and love !
xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment