Friday 1 January 2010

happy new year

I hate it when people say , new year new start! It's like , well .. how exactly are you planning this new start ? Moving away are we ? Meeting new people , no your just stuck at home doing the exact same things that you did last year . Well , not me . I'm determined to show everyone that i mean business when i say i want a fresh start . It kills me a little inside to think i can't just go when i want but i guess things need to be planned and i need some money saved at least . I guess it also gives me chance to get things sorted here too , id miss everyone alot but i guess everyones still gunna be here when i get back . Minus friends but ill be going visiting so its all cool .

2010 , i'm ready for you .
Find a full time job , save up as much as i can .
Plan where i'm going in the world .
Win the lotto.
Loose weight.
Meet and marry Robert Pattinson.
SAVE UP.


very glad to see the back of 2009 .

No comments:

Post a Comment