Friday 8 January 2010

oh life.

Well last night was certainly an experience ! Enjoyed it though , i love them all . Jamie ; Laura is lovely . So , company was amazing , music was pretty decent and i was laughing alot . Happy birthday keiran ! I enjoyed the sofa moment me and him had . We found ourselves laughing for no apparent reason , then he pulled out some mini cookies out of nowhere . I think i fell in love with him . It was nice to talk to Lynn too . I think i could sit there for hours and just listen about all her adventures from around the world . I'm glad ive finally met someone thats so passionate about travelling too . I also enjoy how were meeting up to plan a trip somewhere soon as possible and she said i'm the perfect candidate for it . Lynn , you are just what i needed . It was nice to get home and into bed , best feeling ever and i didn't want to move ! So today is gunna be pretty unproductive i feel . Might look out for some jobs over the net . Hmmm .


I like how if Dan wins the lottery hes gunna buy me a premium spotify account :)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment