Friday 4 March 2011

Weekend!

Hello! I've had quite a good week this week. With only 3 days of work it seems i've not done an awful lot. I had a rather traumatic dentist trip, as i've discovered i need a few fillings. Eugh. I'm still considering whether to leave it until i get back from Bulgaria or what. Is it really worth it paying out that much money which i need to take with me. I just don't want them to cause me any problems when i get out there. Seeing a Bulgarian dentist? No thanks! What to do!? So yes, i guess being back at work was quite nice really. As weird as it sounds i do miss some of them lot if i'm away. Mostly Sherri but yannooo. Wednesday was lovely too, decided to go for a couple of £2.50 cocktails at Bossa on London Road. I'm gunna put it out there, i reckon it's one of my favourite bars in Leicester. Sherri's friend from dancing and someone i've known but never really chatted to for years worked there so we somehow managed to stupidly drunk and end up getting rowdy on the way to the bus station so i could catch the last bus. I think we define the word classy? It was such a lovely night. Other than that little lot, nothing at all has happened to me this week. Nothing worth writing about. I guess i've been put off energy drinks for good now, knowing that it's them thats fucked my teeth up! Had my last ever relentless the other day and so far i've not felt the need to nip boots and get one before a shift at work. I guess you know theres a problem when i went a couple of months ago and as i walked over to the drinks, the lady who works there says 'usual?' and passes me an energy drink. Awkward! So yeah, no more horrible energy drinks for me. Let's see how long this lasts! I'm pretty determined because i think i have quite nice teeth, and considering just lately i've been having horrible dreams where they keep falling out i don't fancy that happening in real life!
I have 0 plans for this weekend. I have it off work which is always nice. I'm seeing Lucy tonight which i'm excited for. I have too many things to update her on! I love it when she texts randomly to let me know she's home. It's a pleasant surprise :) I'm gunna try my hardest not to go town tomorrow because i know that i'll end up buying something i convince myself i really need when actually i've probably got it in a different colour or something. Fact. I do fancy having some cheeky drinks though. I mean, it is the weekend afterall! When else do i get the chance! Hahahaha. Ok we all know thats not true. Shhh.
Helped my good friend Cortez with his blog last night, and it's finally up and running and looking lovely. All thanks to me! ;) The link is here . Check it out. I think he's tweeking it abit but it's looking fit so far!
Looking forward to a chilling weekend doing not alot! Hope you all have a good weekend. ♥
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment