Wednesday 9 March 2011

WEDNESDAY

I'm half way through the week and it's been okay so far. Today stressed me out abit at work but that's nothing new. I swear some people just think us lot have ten hands or something. Not many people know this, I guess Sherri does though because she see's it at work more than most people, but the thing i hate, is not getting a job finished. If i've started doing something i've been set for the day, or the week i have to get it finished. Leaving half a job realllllllllllllly annoys me, and it seems at that place, this happens alot. I know it sounds petty but i guess it's just one of those little things that get under my skin. I guess today was just one of them days. However, after work i was greeted by Sherri and her lovely Niece that was so completely adorable. We had a look for holiday stuff and ended up in Urban Pie as perrr. Lovely. Doing a full day tomorrow which is good! Finally abit of extra money! You can really tell when i've done a couple of proper days work when it comes to the end of the month wage. I mean, i'll be getting about the same amount of money just for tomorrow that i would be for the whole bloody week! (almost)
Looking forward to the weekend! It seems ages since my last weekend! It's my brothers engagement party Saturday night. So that will be nice to see everyone and have a drink. I still need to find something to wear though...hello new purchase? NO! I can't.
There's not a whole lot else i've got planned within the next few days. Hoping the weather picks up abit for Friday as i wanna take my camera out again. Took it out today thinking it was going to be a sunny day, but the trip to Abbey Park with the bambino didn't turn out because it was tooooo cold. Really want to get some usage out of my camera considering how much money it bloody cost!
My rooms a complete tip aswell!!! Nothing new there. By tip i mean, it could do with a good hoover and polish of everything too. I love having a clean and tidy room. It makes me think clearer and it's nice to get home from work and just chillout in a pretty bedroom. I think when i get in from work tomorrow if i'm not too tired i'll stick on the ipod and get to it. I need to start properly sorting out all my summer clothes too! I've made a start but nowhere near finished! Anyone care to come help?
I suppose i best get to bed anywayyyy, early start tomorrow and i've still got to sort my uniform out. I'm feeling a comfy baggy jeans day, so if you do come to see me excuse my choice of clothing as i will look like a little boy :) Goodnight! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment