Saturday 19 March 2011

!

So i have had a pretty decent week i'd say! Work has been a pleasure to have Sherri back! On Thursday i had my dreaded fillings which i was oh so nervous about. I think i have quite nice teeth and need to start looking after them abit better. No sugary snacks, a whole lot of mouthwash, and definately no more energy drinks for me!! I guess it did hurt, quite a bit when they we're drilling the bottom one as they had to go in quite deep to get all the decayed tooth out, which shocked me considering i couldn't feel a thing when they did my top one. I think the numbness must have wore off abit or something! I was glad that i had my mum there though, as silly as that seems i think i would have freaked out or something. It feels so weird to have fillings! Like i can't properly bite my teeth together and i don't even know if it's meant to feel like that. Weird!! In a couple of weeks i've got to go back and get the other side of my mouth sorted! Dreading it knowing it's just gunna hurt again but i'd much rather get it sorted before i go away as i wouldn't want my teeth causing any problems once i was out there. Imagine trying to get to see a bulgarian dentist?! Do they even have dentists out there? Probably not eh. But yeah, like i said...i'm just happy that it's over and done with!
Friday, me and Sherri did what we do best and dressed up as Jedward for comic relief. We went to work with clown faces painted on which was quite effective as we looked pretty much identical. After a couple of hours and the money box starting to fill we got told that we had to wash it off as small kids were getting scared. A little annoyed as we had gone town extra early to do the face paint we washed it off. I guess it was nice to be able to breathe in your own skin and we still looked pretty good. We didn't really raise much money, (£23.55p) but i don't care. Watching the comic relief show last night really bought home how much every penny counts. It made all the effort worth it knowing we'd be doing some good, even if it wasn't much, it's more than most people :) I guess it gives people at work something to remember us by when we've gone! haha!
I don't really have alot planned for this weekend. Today i've done nothing other than get showered, dressed and sit in the garden listening to The Overtones and Adele! The weather has been bloody lovely and it's made me all excited for the summer even more! Just to think, i'll be waking up to this sort of weather every single day, with a beach at the end of my road, and all with my best wingman ♥ :) Tomorrow, i'm hoping the weather stays nice as i'm heading town to meet the one and only for some drinks and then going to the staff meeting later on in the afternoon! Literally, i have no idea why i need to go. Pretty sure they will just be repeating everything i already know but i guess it will be nice to see everyone.
I hope everyones been okay this past week! :) peaceeee x

No comments:

Post a Comment