Monday 23 August 2010

update of my life.

Spending abit of time in Liverpool, sharing a big beautiful house with lots of people and having so much space to play with makes me very sad. I enjoyed it alot, but it makes me scared for September.
o2 hate me. Another 30 quid phone bill when its only meant to be 15? Should probably sort that out, especially how i never ever ring anyone. I hardly even text these days!
Trip to sheffield is on the cards sometime next week so Lucy can hand out cvs. I'm enjoy spending my summer travelling here there and everywhere. It's breaking it up nicely. Also makes me excited to go visit everyone once there all at uni and settled in.
Hopefully going to ask about changing my contract tomorrow, i will get a better bonus at xmas this year. Unlike last..
Work everyday this week. Give me some money soon pleaseeeeeeee. I need to start going bingo or something, or just sell my life?

the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment