Sunday 8 August 2010

just another boring update.

Oh hi! So this week i've been pretty bored. With Jackie and Lucy being away in Dublin and Becca mostly working or with Lee i've been really quite bored. Work has been okay, same old really.. and with London coming up next weekend i'm really wanting as many hours as possible. I've had all this weekend off too which was nice, but sometimes i just get so bored, i'd rather actually be working and earning money. Otherwise i feel that my days are not productive. I mean, yeah its nice to have lazy days, but i get a day in the week for that, and with no money its not like i can get out the house much. I've walked the dog a couple of times though, and helped around the house so it hasnt been too bad! It was nice to be re united with Jackie and Lucy anyway, Lucy nipped over and Jackie stayed last night. We watched a film in bed and stayed awake chatting until the early hours. Perfectttt. Today i've done nothing productive. Went fosse park with the rents just for an excuse to actually make myself look presentable. The little trip did nothing but depress me however as river island has some really nice things in at the minute. I hate not having money. Didn't even win the lottery either. Rubbish eh.
So this week should be nice and easy. I'm hardly working though which surprises me, only working 3 days this week. Hopefully going to have a word with someone about changing my contract as i feel i'm passed the 8 hours back to school temp stage having been there 2 years in 10 days. London at the weekend with my mum, aunty and cousin. Should be amazing. Just worried i won't want to come home. Especially with oxford street schuh having a full time position available!!!! If only things were easier. If only that position is still available in a couple of years. What you think Cortez? I'm thinking thats my ticket out of Leicester! :) There's so much to do before then though, and i don't want to wish years away like this. It's just i can't wait for some changes to start happening. Good things come to those who wait though right? I'm sure it will be worth it. It's little trips like next weekend that keep me happy, content, and excited for the little things. So thats my week sorted. I hope everyones okay! As for me, i'm quite alright settled in bed with my cuppa tea and a good book for this sunday evening. I'm feeling happy, still. Which is good. Yeah, happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment