Wednesday 25 August 2010

my head at 00:31 am Thursday 26th august

I just read my diary and i get a weird feeling when i think back to everything.
How much i liked you.
How you promised me.
How i wanted you to prove everyone wrong.
It makes me angry.
Unless you have nothing important or meaningful to say to me, please don't ever speak to me again.
What would be the point?
I did learn alot however.
If you don't have high expectations, you will never be let down.
I guess, i was.. yes but it's not like i'm letting it get to me.
Again, what would be the point?
You never know what is round the corner.
I may have the next year of my life planned but after that my life is like a book left open.
Visiting Liverpool made me have a serious think to myself.
Realistically i don't want to spend the rest of my life in Leicester.
Realistically, if i wanted.. I could start a life in Liverpool next year.
Realistically, if i wanted... I could start a life in Sheffield.
This is because i know i won't be alone.
London, on the cards.
Even Brighton.
I'm in love with my life because i'm not stuck.
Lucy made me realise this.
I'm not stuck in a job i hate.
I'm not stuck doing a degree i don't want.
I can literally, do what i want.
Everything happens for a reason right?
I'm so excited to see whats gunna happen.
Some people get scared at the idea of not knowing.
I think it's the best thing, like i said.. No expectations.. no let downs.

I'm in love with my life and i'm still only 19.

No comments:

Post a Comment