Friday 1 April 2011

:)

So i'm coming towards the end of my week off! Although i haven't really done much i guess it's been nice to just chill, catch up on some sleep and bum around the house and garden. Weathers been okay, it was quite warm yday but still quite windy. All this warm weather makes me even more excited for Summer. So, like i said i haven't really done much this week. I spent Monday in town looking for a nice mothers day present for sunday. Managed to get something a little different and something we can do together which is nice :) Wednesday i spent the day round my Nans playing on the wii and eating. You definately do not go hungry when you visit my nan! It was good to spend some time with her as i'm well aware that i won't be seeing her for a good 5-6 months soon! I got home and spent the evening in front of the tv with the rents. Again, i'm trying to see them as much as possible before May. Even if we are just watching tv together, i guess it's better than me being stuck up in my bedroom! I've been quite good this week and forced myself to not go out on any random nights out. With 2 done last week, my bank balance took abit of a hard hit, and i'm trying to save so bad! I guess the real test will be this weekend. I think i'm too easy to persuade.
Yesterday i saw Joe for a bit and we met up in town. I needed to get a few bits, such as the rest of my mums present for Sunday and my friends Birthday present. It was nice to have a catch up over lunch and a drink and the sun was shining which was lovely! Met Sherri after work and we went for a mcflurry and sat at castle gardens. Hadn't seen her in a few days so it seemed like we had loads to catch up on. Realistically we just got talking about the summer which is what we always talk about these days. I guess it's all i can think about too. Excitedddd.
Emailed a few cvs out to a couple of clubs and bars in Sunny Beach last night, and one has got back to me which seems quite interested. I guess it will be nice to go out there knowing there may be at least a couple of jobs going for us. Gives us some piece of mind you know?
So today i slept in late, and now i've made my bed and put the washing out for mum i guess i best get dressed ready to go to the dentist. I hate the dentist so much. I just want to get it over and done with now! Hopefully something will happen tonight. Pretty bored of all these sensible nights in. We'll see! Much love! x

No comments:

Post a Comment