Friday 22 April 2011

x

Hello everyone. I've been okay the past week or so. Works starting to really really annoy me. Certain things and people are changing and i'm not liking it one bit, but i guess i only have 2 more shifts left so i can't really complain. Other than working, i haven't really done alot this week. I got paid Thursday so i spent the day changing over my money into Bulgarian Lev, and shopping. I managed to get most of my stuff sorted and today i bought our insurance so all the big and important things are sorted. There's just a few bits that i need, such as sun cream, a beach towel and hopefully a cheap camera. That's one thing that none of us own, and there is no way i'll be taking my slr so we just want something small, cheap and something that does the job. I also got my nose pierced which my mum wasn't best pleased about but hey ho. I guess i would have got it done whilst i was away anyway so getting it done here was probably a better idea all round.
So with plans for my summer nearly coming to a head, some nights i literally can't sleep with excitement. 2 weeks on Sunday and i'll be there. Do you remember when i was posting blogs which said 9 months? How the time has flew, it's actually quite scary. I just know that these next 2 weeks are going to fly aswell as me and Sherri both have lots to still do. Tuesday is our last day at work, which might be pretty weird. I'm certainly going to miss a small handful of people that i've spent every week day with for the past 2 and a half years. As much as i've grown to be sick of it, the people made that job worth turning up too. I've always said i went to work for the people. It's a strange bunch, but we've all had some laughs.
So, next week i'll be having my last night out with Lucy ♥ and a few others and take a cheeky trip to Tuesday mosh, i go Nottingham Wednesday with my mum and nan for the day, and in the evening we're going to see Dancing on Ice, Thursday i'm spending the day getting pampered with my mum, and then Friday i will be preparing for our leaving do!! Saturday i guess i'll be recovering, and then the rest of that week will be spent packing my last bits, and seeing the last few people that are left in Leicester. I'll probably spend most of it with family, and will still, most likely see Sherri.
I'm currently enjoying my quiet night in watching girly films with a big cup of tea and a easter egg. It's the 4th weekend in, in a trot and i guess it's slowly killing me. Especially because all i wanna do is dance! Tuesday will be good though, as most people will hopefully be out. Need a good night out with Jackie and Lucy before i go, and hoping to get a few others from work on the case too :) Tomorrow, a trip to the beach is on the cards. Me and Sherri are putting all our faith into Lynn getting us there even when tonight she's drinking and got to be up early tomorrow. From past experiences, Lynn is better when hungover/still drunk so that car journey should be a laugh. Let's just hope we don't get pulled over. Could be awkward.
Anyway, i'm bored of my laptop now. I've got tired eyes, and need to have a shower still. Also need to figure out a beach friendly outfit for tomorrow just incase we do find ourselves going for a paddle.
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment