Tuesday 19 April 2011

So, it all started when someone annoynmous told me it was there birthday and gave me an address to post the card too as a joke. Being the creative type, i took the time to make a card. Somehow i found myself at a house, it was quite big and basic and looked like a typical rough house of an estate. Doors were broken, Clutter everywhere, the bathroom was dirty with a seperate toilet, and it looked like it hadn't been decorated in well over 10 years. As i looked round i noticed photographs, and just as i was putting the card into the main bedroom and leaving it on the bed i noticed a family potraite and figured these people were th owners of the house. The 2 that i seem to remember the most was what i guessed was the dad, as he had a distictive moustache and a rough, fighter look about him, and (also what i guessed) the son, which was indeed James Cherry, a mutal friend that i happen to bump into a few times in Superfly. As it all clicked, i felt panicked to get out of the house, after all.. why was i snooping round someones house when they wern't in? I guess though, at the same time i felt like i wanted too look round, i wanted to see what this person, i hardly knew, lived like. I looked in the smallest bedroom, that still had cartoon wall paper hanging off the walls, and two rather small beds pressed up against the wall. I then went to the toilet, although it seemed more of a cuboard, as the door had no lock and little lighting. Then i heard moving around downstairs and i froze. Oh shit, what was i meant to do? People were home and i'm just casually using there upstairs toilet. On so many levels this was wrong. Do i wait in here until they go? Make a quick exit out of a nearby window??? Do i hand myself in and say i was robbing the entire house? Somehow i jumped from that point in the toilet to James Cherry finding me upstairs in his bedroom and being completely cool with it. I gave him his birthday card, which he blu tacked onto his wall and one thing lead to another and we found ourselves inbetween his bed sheets. Another distinctive memory was that i seemed to be wearing one of his baggy tshirts and we made tea after. Cute.
So after that part of my day, i found myself walking home from James, even though i have no idea where he lived but apparently it was in the country side, i walked home with my mum too. Unexpected. It was then when we came across a place called Judas (yes the new lady gaga song) which was a place where these statue like characters stood on the middle of a hill, and these weird morris dancer type things danced round them hitting them with sticks. For some reason there was a rule book in how you did this too, and there were guards watching there every move. Apparently this ws something that people found entertaining to watch, and thousands of people gathered on a hill in the middle of nowhere to watch this weird activity going on. All was well, until i heard some screaming. As i looked over i saw a tornado heading my way, only a small one but i remember my mum telling me not to panic and to put myself into the recovery postition. People were running around everywhere and we were just lying on the floor, it didn't seem right. I remember the side of the tornando hitting me, and the pain on my legs being the worst stinging i've ever felt. Mum was right though, we stayed on the ground whilst other people wern't so lucky. Gutted. The next part of my day is blurry, although it did involve Mark from the only way is essex, Rihanna, my whole family and a women who gave birth in a toilet.

I really did feel the need to post my dream as it was so weirdly detailed!! Like, i can remember every little thing! Hope you enjoy my dream x

No comments:

Post a Comment