Thursday 30 December 2010

So tomorrows the last day of 2010. Crazy. When i think back to what i've done over this past year i cringe. Fuck all has happened which makes me think what a waste? The year has flown to be fair, and i guess i've came out the other side with all my family close, all my friends (well, most), and i have my health, my job, and i guess i'm happier than i was this time last year. As far as boys are concerned, i'm happy to be single still. It's alot more fun i think! I guess i needed this year though, to think about what i properly want, to make a plan of action and to decide where i'm heading. So, that..i guess this has been my year in. If that makes any sense..sort of like a night in, where you get an early night and catch up on sleep. That's what i've done. I've stopped for a minute, and i'm actually saving money ready for 2011's big plans. I'm so excited, i'll be spending the most of next year with my best friends! Also, who knows.. i might just find my perfect man along my travels. 2010, you have been good to me! But 2011, you best be ready!! Roll on the new year.x

No comments:

Post a Comment