Tuesday 14 December 2010

just a quick one!

I've not posted anything proper in a while. I could blatently lie and say that i've been really busy but truthfully i've just had nothing of interest to say! I don't wanna bore you all to death! The countdown to Christmas is quicker than ever this year i think, i can't believe its just over a week away! I've done all my shopping, and everythings wrapped up. Just need to get my Dad a birthday card and write a few more cards. Boring! There's something about christmas that i love and somethings that i hate. I love the whole concept of spending it with family and bringing people closer, but the run up, I actually hate with a passion. Business' are all about the money, money, money and i think since working in retail i've really seen a different side to the whole festive season. Like i said though, i'm looking forward to spending it with family and friends that are home from uni and just eating whatever i want before going on the biggest diet of my life ready for the summer 2011. I'm missing my babes, but I can't wait for some hard drinking sessions when they get back to Leicester. It makes me happy however, the amount of time i've spent with Sherri, and how close we have actualy become in the space of what? a few months? It's all good, it makes work bearable considering a few recent changes. There is only a handful of people that keep me in that job! Plus the fact i'll be leaving within the next 6 months. Anyway, i have work tomorrow, shockingly. I best get some sleep as before i know it my alarm will be ringing and it's time to start another day. Roll on the weekend where i'll be getting ridiculously drunk at Sherri's house hanging out with a load of youths. (Realistically i'm still a youth at heart) I get to see Jackie and Fox too. LOVELY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment