Wednesday 22 December 2010

Christmas

I remember when i was little and christmas eve was the worst nights sleep i'd get. I'd get so excited that i was almost sick, i'd scream, i'd lie awake for hours listening my hardest hoping to hear santa and his raindeer, and then when i finally did fall sleep, i'd wake up about 6am and wait until the reasonable hour of 7am came round, run into my brothers room and it felt like the happiest feeling in the world. Christmas isn't magic anymore, I'm looking forward to Christmas purely for the day off, the sleep in i'll get and the spending it with my family. I get my brother back for the day which will be nice, but there's something not quite the same. You just can't beat christmas when there's kids around i suppose! I think it's because they actually do believe more than anything that the magic is actually real.
2 Days to go ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment