Saturday 21 January 2012

:)

I've been gone from here for quite abit of time. I'm not sure why, just sometimes i find it really hard to think of something to write, and even if i do, i've gotta hope whoever reads this finds it interesting. There isn't really alot to update you on. Works slightly dragging now christmas is over, and it's weird having only having a few people in compared the massive amounts of staff we had over christmas and new year. I'm starting to get restless now. It's a new year and summers so close yet still so far. There's still so much to be done, and i would like to try and save a hell of lot more money this time round! Bulgaria is happening again and whenever i think about it, i manage to make myself feel sick from excitement. It's like, my year is in 2 halves. I spend half with my summer family, and half with my real family. Both halves are amazing in their own way. I think christmas is one of my favourite times of year. I get to spend time with my parents, my grandparents, my brother and the rest. I get to see my old friends that come home from uni. I love it..At the same time, summer. I can't listen to Avicii without it putting the biggest grin on my face. I'm looking at about 15 weeks and i'll be back. Be back with some of the people that helped me survive last year! Having broke the news to my mum that i'm going back (she wasn't best pleased) i can now look forward and get on the list of 'things to do'. It's quite a big list, which is why i'm starting now. I'm looking forward to the next few weeks. I've got my birthday, which should be amazing if certain people show up that i've been told will. I'm excited to have everyone together. Essentially, both summer, and winter families (a select few) together, dancing, and drinking. What could be better?
I've got alot to look forward too, which is what i'm buzzing off. This is what i love about life. What have you all got to look forward too? I hope it's something good. Don't be boring.
Summer love ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment