Tuesday 17 January 2012

I'm actually a bit fed up at the minute. Don't get me wrong i'm happily going about my everyday job, earning and attempting to save up, but it's just dragging! I need something to look forward too! I guess i've got my birthday coming up, and i'm excited for a night out in Notts with Dan and Matt. It will be good to finally go out with them since Sunny considering they love the bloody closest! I'm getting bored of the cold now! I want the beach on my doorstep, i wanna walk to work in shorts and a bikini, i wanna live in flip flops and spend the day chatting to people and drinking cocktails. I want blazing heat all day everyday, and to get my tan back!! I'm bored of coats and boots and scarves. Roll on May. I might even start flight searching tonight.
Sunny Beach 2012 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment