Saturday 15 October 2011

Wasted.

So my big brother turned 25 and with my lack of funds and tired eyes from working the mental student lock in we had at work, i was all set for a quiet night in front of the tv. Of course this didn't happen and before i knew it i had an hour to find something to wear and get myself round his house for pre drinks. I usually hate saying this, but last night was the definition of a 'messy' night. I can't believe he's 25! Old or what!! Had a good night anyway, even if it was just me, Rosin and about 20 guys. (Some of which had just the previous day been released from prison, sure did have some good banter with them lot!) Took the camera out, and everyone loved it so he's just a few of the ones that i've edited and make look better! Enjoy.
















No comments:

Post a Comment