Friday 21 October 2011

Time for change!

I never really write anything on here that's sad or negative, i believe that it's bad for you to be that way and nothing get's resolved if you carry on complaining. I'm always looking at the good points to everything, and wondering what i've got to luck forward too. These little things literally help me through each day.
I guess just lately i've been feeling abit down. I think that my confidence has dropped quite low, as for the past week i've been concious of what i've been eating and not really liked what i've been seeing in the mirror. I've not been taking care of myself and it frustrates me! I used to be pretty happy with the way i looked but something's changed.
I'm determined to do something about it though, and like i've said, i'm trying out a new diet plan and cutting out all snacks, and i'm gunna try my hardest to get fit.. (or somewhere near). Long walks, jogging, sit ups, press ups, crunches, squats etc etc. Hopefully in a few weeks i'll start noticing a difference! I can't really stand this much longer, i hate being unhappy. I feel like it rubs off on other people so let's hope something happens soon! Time to start thinking of my poor body that i've broken over the summer! I need to look after it, it's the only one i've got!
Like i said, it's not very often i'll be down and negative, it won't happen again!! - Here goes nothing. (Any support would be greatly appretiated ;) !) Much love. XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment