Saturday 19 February 2011

Photography what?

I miss my camera! I miss going out on nights out or too house parties and taking it with me; getting some really nice and effective shots! My camera just seems to sit on my shelf these days collecting dust, which is a shame because it wasn't cheap! Maybe i should start taking out and about again. I mean, i do enough things to take it too. If it's just used for getting a couple of snaps when me and Sherri go for cocktails after work, or if it's just used round the house more. The problem these days is that we're all impatient. People can't wait for something.. they need it there and then. Now, don't get me wrong, i do enjoy being able to upload a photograph straight from my phone to facebook or whatever, but everyone's at that. I make this my aim for the last few months i've got here! I'll try and use my babe of a camera more. I'll also post some of my shots on here for all you lovely bloggers. I wonder if i've still got the skill? It's been ages!xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment