Monday 28 February 2011

x

Hello :) Again, i've been really rubbish with trying to keep this updated! Alot seems to have happened since the last time i wrote. I'm now no longer a teenager which is freaking me out slightly. Does this mean i have to officially grow up and make big decisions? Get a proper job, and settle down with a boy. I hope not because then i'll be pretty much screwed. I don't want any of those things! I had quite a good birthday i suppose. It was only good though, nothing special. I was very spoilt and got some money to take away with me over the summer of the fam! I'm very grateful and lucky. It was lovely to see Jackie as she came back for the weekend to see me. Funny how one minute she was only meeting me in the day for a bit of shopping and next thing we're doing shots before we go out. I love how easy she is to persuade to come out! It was a good night, but very eventfull! We went to Republic which is the old Zanzi bar re-opened and made into a new nightclub. It was way too big! We spent most of the night searching for people. Me and the girls had a good dance though, and after a couple more drinks nothing really mattered when Katy B came on. On my actual birthday i went for a carvary with my fam which was ok. Brother didn't seem in the best of moods which is not my fault whatever people may say. Thats a long story however and posting on here wouldn't be the best thing to help the situation. I also wouldn't want to bore some of you! So that was my birthday! I guess it just highlighted how much i'm craving to get away from this place more. It's seems like it's not so much of a want, but more of a need. Being here is slowly driving me mad.
A couple of weeks ago i did abit of extra work for my brothers friend Taz which was good. We worked at the NEC in Birmingham for 3 days at his stall set up to advertise his buisness which was a evening and prom wear shop! Must admit, i did quite enjoy getting suited and booted and pretending i was on the apprentice or something. I had a really good laugh too and it was a good experience. I would be happy to help out next year if Taz offered. The long days had me knackered by the end of it however, and a week off was much appretiated after that!! The week has just flown by but i guess i've got a lot sorted and it's been quite productive. I've learnt alot about certain family members, and plans for summer are all falling perfectly into place. Lovely.
It's my last day off tomorrow! I think a long lie in is needed, and then i have a dentist appointment in the afternoon. I think i'll be coming straight home after anyway too get back into my comfies and chill out for the rest of the day considering i've not had a chilling day all week for some reason! I go back to work Wednesday which i'm dreading abit. It's always the same when you have abit of time off. Going back is always vile!!! Oh well, not long until me and Sherri get ourselves out of this place. Not long until its cocktail oclock all the time ;)

Peace.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment