Saturday 22 January 2011

past, future, and present. In that order.

So i've been messed about once again! Cheers, and the male race wonder why sometimes we find it hard to trust. I guess some explanation wouldn't have gone a miss, or something. The silent treatment never goes down well, but i guess all that doesn't matter now anyway. Apart from all of that, i couldn't be happier, and now, that's in the past. I have so much to look forward too and need to sort out so i guess this was for the best! Summer plans are all finally coming together (even though they haven't properly started) and it makes all this saving worth it, roll on the future. I just need to get these few months out the way and i'll be sitting on a beach in no time. As for the present, I'm saving up, going work, saving up, going work. A couple of nights out here and there but it would drive me mad being stuck at home every weekend. I need to dance!! Brother and Fran got back from New York well and truley engaged which is all very exciting! Hello sister in law! Something i'm 100% abit freaked out about but i'm sure i'll get over it :) As for gift buying, they did me proud once again like they always do, and for looking after the dog for a week i managed to bag myself some ugg boots! Sweeeeet. Good for lazy sundays like tomorrow, which will probably be spent down the pub wearing trackies. Cool :) Got a night out tonight with the bestest, which will be lovely. I've got a new outfit to wear, a new hair colour and i'm feeling good about it all. Yeah, tonight will be good, i can feel it!
Be good.x

No comments:

Post a Comment