Tuesday 4 January 2011

Today i have been quite reminiscent of a few things. Some put a smile on my face, others not so much! Works finally starting to get back to normal, with most people back at work or uni after the christmas period. It's nice to get abit of routine back, and not have these hectic shifts, but i guess now it's back to the boring jobs, and it seems weird going back to just seeing the same faces everyday. I started the new year with one of my favouritest though, and new years eve really was one of them nights, i'd happily re live again. I was so happy. A massive change to last years effort at a good night anyway. How different things are. I guess the start of my new year has been lovely, i've also had some wonderful company from the boy which i'm sure i'll blog more about in the near future. There was no point of this post really, i just wanted to let you know that i'm still happy and ready for anything! x

No comments:

Post a Comment