Sunday 12 July 2009

every sunday

i get up in the morning, i go to the toilet and think, ' i know i only work 2 days a week, but i don't fancy work today'. i get breakfast, and get ready. I go to work and sell shoes, and often have a good laugh with the guys from work, there all brilliant. I finish work and walk to the bus stop thinking about food and what i want to eat when i get home. I sit in the bus station waiting for about half hour, which goes quite fast usually. when i get home i eat, and get changed and tell my parents about my day and usually moan about customers. I'll then go on facebook, then check post secrets, and then check a certain few peoples blogs to see if theres any new stuff. usually no. ill then watch telly, have a shower, get in bed and fall sleep watching something really pointless. The funny thing is, i love sundays.

today, i did pretty much all of that, but woke up to my parents saying goodbye for 2 weeks. It seems arriva has changed sunday buses, which is good, but bad news for cortez. work was fine, busy but fine. trip home was good. i then went round to my brothers new home. watched big brother, with spud too. walked him home, got his dinner, and then watched alan carr. which brings meto now. ive just read todays post secrets, and ive decided i want the book. and with my cuppa im checking everyones blogs. no updates. boringg.

2 weeks without a mum or dad and i already miss them a little. Its okay though, becuase i have many friends. Its just well.. a little quiet.

happy sundayxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment